RE: Re: last night's experience

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [CHAT] last night's experience
  • From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 06:39:54 -0500

Hum.. if a group was going, thinking there are other places that might
be better to head to... like Chgo Botanic gardens, the lakefront, and
other groups that are within the same proximity.

Well who knows what days/hours you will have with a new job- so don't
rule out the not going with quite yet. Did you enjoy your summer off?
Getting bored yet?

Donna