Re: overwintering

In a message dated 07/31/2004 10:27:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Zemuly@aol.com writes:
Right. Can't you just imagine all those big pots, filled with pine cones  and
covered with chicken wire surrounded by six litter boxes for the six cats
who live in that part of my house. <LOL>  Oh, there's also the  bearded ficus
in
the 26" pot that can longer go outside.  It's about 12  feet tall now.  If I
were a decent housekeeper, which I most definitely am  not, it might be cool.

It actually just looks cluttered like everything  else, but it gives me a
great excuse for not entertaining.

Zem, you sound like a woman after my own heart.  We only have four cats but
the rest sounds so familiar.  And we have piles of books and magazines on
every
chair and other surface.  I sometimes wish I were a better housekeeper - I
would
enjoy having a neat shiny house, but just not enough to spend time doing it.
Auralie