Re: barley pads

In a message dated 8/1/04 6:56:19 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Do you mean barley pads? >>

Donna, I do mean barley.  The leg just went down instead of up.  The pad was
in the frame and it fall apart in shreds and is now lying at the bottom of the
pond.  You think this is what it is suppose to do?  I believe it said it was
good for 3-4 months.  If so, I can't believe anyone would buy more than one.
    Ceres