From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:54 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Black & Decker Trimmer/Jim

Well, it works GREAT...and it's light enough for me to handle...but it
does not stay charged as long as I would like it too. BUT...my grass was
pretty thick from all the rain we have received in the last week. It's
nice to be able to get out there and do it myself instead of waiting on
my husband or son. And Pam....the Black and Decker TRIMMER (just the
trimmer, not the trimmer/edger) is about 50.00 so if I were you...I'd
invest in one. You pay John to weed eat and mow...if you had this, it
would cut down on that cost.

Andrea H <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Congrats on the new toy! Let us know how it goes!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC