Re: Black & Decker Trimmer/Jim

I think part of it is getting the battery used to the idea of a charge. Seriously. Mine is on the charger all the time [recommended] and gets used, maybe, every couple of weeks for a couple of hours. I've never used it longer than about 2 hours at a stretch, but I've not see any diminution of power after 2 hours and so have always assumed it would just outlast my interest in using it :>)

If it ever quits raining, he said, I'm going to give it a real test next weekend on the macho fern jungle that is threatening the front patio.