RE: Fw: Re Art in Garden talk

I seen an old fashion type piece of wood stating 'meet me at the garden
gate' hung crooked with dried grape vines and cutsy dried flowers around
it. Although I am not describing it well, it did look cute.

I have so many gates and fences here it looks like Starlock 13 here.
Long story, but besides the outer fence the last twelve feet also have
another fence. (If it were up to me- it would not exist) Anyways, I did
hang a large sign on that gate, built these fake tree type things for
the trumpet vines to cover- I am still waiting for the vines to grow to
cover them... Everyone says they take over the world, well they may,
just not here :(  .....may cash in the whole idea soon.

Donna