The rains continue.  At 4 am this morning we received 1.8" rain with wind,
lighting and the works.   This evening we went out to eat with my brother and
sister inlaw who are visiting from Calif. When we went into dine temps were 93
and the humidity so heavy.  When we came out the temps had dropped at least 15
deg.  This was followed an hr or so later by just over 2" of rain, grand
display of lighting and temp of 63.