Re: New cutting delivery/oops

David, these were cuttings. No soil. That may explain it.

On Tuesday, August 3, 2004, at 08:52 PM, David Franzman wrote:

Hmmm, I have the same stamp. Wonder if it would work!

DF
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New cutting delivery/oops

Must be exempt, David. The box had one of the official-looking stickers
that said "Plant material inclosed does not need to be inspected by
California Department of Agriculture".

On Tuesday, August 3, 2004, at 01:54 PM, David Franzman wrote:

Interesting, as there is a quaranteen of California plants to Florida!
This
due to the sudden death oak syndrome. I wonder if cactus are exempt?

DF