Re: last night's experience;Grandma's & Seibenthalers; and Rayna's new house...

Hello, Bonnie,

Re: Grandma's and Siebenthaler's.  I do intend to put a bug in their
respective ears about doing a garden party sale, but I'm in no hurry.  Can't
hurry right now, too many appliances are breaking at home, and I'm far
behind tending my garden.  I figure if I get to it by Christmas, that should
give the people in charge a quiet season to think it over.  Your offer of
help is appreciated.  I'll holler if I need you!

Yes, yes, yes! to the knautia!  My sample plant is gee-orgeeous in bloom.

You are 1400 e-mails behind, eh?  Now I feel better about my track record
here! <g>  Seriously, I know you went on vacation and have a lot of other
family stuff going on that I do not.  I didn't find out about your crisis
with Blue until it had come and gone, for one thing.  I wish I'd been there
to support you, but I'm very happy that everything turned out alright.  And
you and Bill managed to take a VACATION!  How perfectly fantastic!  I'll
have to look back and see if you posted anything about how it went.

Is Rayna's new home an older house or a newer one?  When you said
"interesting interior architecture", that made me think of an older home.
This one sounds like a blank slate for Rayna's creativity, which is great.
The two of you will have a fine time fixing the curb appeal with plantings.
Sun or shade?  Makes me smile just thinking about it!