RE: Imidacloprid

Of course I did :)... ya know, you are hosing them off the plants and
sure enough a few jump on you in the process... bet you had them too :)
LOL!

FWIW, I kept plugging away with my hose on full force over the pond....
it finally worked!.. that and the fact the ladybugs finally decided to
earn their keep here :)

Donna
Who is now aphid free....

Shrub
> > has a
> > higher concentration of the active ingredient than does the 2/1.
This