Re: weather

In a message dated 8/5/04 8:07:07 AM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

<< Do you think they'll evacuate you if you get more rain? >>

Not where I live.  Most of the flooding around the Des Moines was temporary
and was due to volume of rain in a short time, the ground  is saturated and the
storm sewers cannot keep up.  It is sunny & cool this morning.  I think Mardi
received more winds than we did but don't know about rain.  Thanks for your