Omphalodes cappadocica 'Parisian Skies'

Has anyone else grown this Fumewort?  I bought a potted one last year after
failing twice at growing it bareroot. It was quite vigorous and flowered
midsummer.  I liked it so much that I bought 2 more that were very potbound
at the end of the season.  All 3 have come round this year and really packed
on the leaves, but no flowers.  Terra Nova says they bloom early in spring.
I neglected to fertilize them this year, but everything else in the 2 beds
they are in are doing great, so I don't think it's too much nitrogen.  Is it
possible that Omphalodes requires more phosphorus than the average plant to
bloom?  They are in shady areas but do get some filtered sunlight.  They've
had ample water, the beds drain well and, though I didn't fertilize this
year, they got 9month osmocote when they were planted last fall and the
fairly recently created beds got lots of natural, long lasting fertilizers
when they were installed.

Kitty