From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 1:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Night-blooming Cereus

OH WOW...great pictures. Somebody on the list sent me one...about 2
years ago..anybody remember sending me this? Anyway...it struggled at
first but is growing a lot now...I can't WAIT to see it bloom. I wonder
how long it will be before mine blooms?

jess

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
Night-blooming Cereus
For any of you night owls- my cereus is blooming tonight. 3 buds opening 4
more still coming.
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.tok=ph7DdgBB.PRHM2pN&.dir=/
3bd3&.src=ph

http://www.hort.net/funds/