Re: Garden Projects

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> How about the newer Chocolate Bugleweed?

How about that?  I have tried it three times and had it just die out
for some reason...this in a garden with huge swaths of the regular
Ajuga and the bronze form trying to take over the world.  Cannot
figure out why that cute Chocolate one refuses to live for me.....if
it did, it would be nice between flags as it doesn't seem to get as
tall as the other forms.  But, I also have to assume, that like all
other Ajuga, it really needs sun or extremely bright shade to thrive.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :