Re: Photo Album from Eva: View my online Goldfinch photos

I'm glad you all like the pics.  Enjoy!  : )

Bonnie, It's funny how I was able to take these pics.  I was standing inside
my living room looking out our bay window with the drapes partially open, so
the bird did not see me.  The sunflowers are about 6-8 feet away from the
window.  I was using my digital camera, an Olympus C-750.  The camera has 10x zoom,
but also has a digital zoom feature that goes up to 40x.  I was using the
digital zoom feature to get extra close shots.

I can't get near these birds if I'm outside.  They spook very easily & take
off whenever they see me.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 8/7/2004 9:42:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsinger@igc.org
writes:
Nice pictures, Eva. I downloaded one of them to add to my bird file.
Thanks

On Saturday, August 7, 2004, at 09:32 PM, evatesq@aol.com wrote:

> With all this talk of goldfinches, I saw a goldfinch dining on my
> sunflowers and thought I would share.
>

> You're invited to view these photos online at Ofoto!
> Just click on View Photos to get started.
> http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=1ukwujb.9ptiekf3&x=0&y=z8klkt
>
> If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
> if you're new to Ofoto, create a free account.
> Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
> album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
> your favorite photos.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
> an existing Ofoto member you'll be asked to sign
> in. If not, you can join Ofoto for free.
> http://www.ofoto.com/Register.jsp
>
> Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

> Ofoto Customer Service
> http://help.ofoto.com/support
> Phone: (800) 360-9098
> Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770
> If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
> following URL directly into your browser:
> http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=1ukwujb.9ptiekf3&x=0&y=z8klkt

> http://www.hort.net/funds/

Island Jim
Southwest Florida