Jatropha integerrima

This is a wonderful plant that I've just figured out how to propagate. Blooms all year [truly; no nursery hype] and is very adaptable--I have two I'm raising as single-stem patio trees, one that is planted in my front hedge [red flowers among the purple Mexican petunias and yellow shrub allamanda], and--the most glorious of all--one that is espaliered along the entry fence to the back patio.

I don't know how far north they will survive or whether they can become house plants or over-winter indoors.

Anyway, if you'd like to try a rooted cutting in your neighborhood, let me know. I plan to start a bunch more cuttings next weekend and will accommodate all I have cutting-box room for.

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]