Re: bambi solutiion

Sorry...typo...that should have been Gater BAIT.  Can't type today either.  I just need to go home and go back to bed.  Mondays.

Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:
When I lived in New Orleans we had one that roamed the neighborhood (we
had a National Swamp Tourist place down the road from us) and dogs and
cats disappeared all the time. The guy across the street was a "swamp
ranger" (like forest ranger) and he would bring strays home all the
time. People would dump litters of kittens and puppies out there that
they didn't want for "gater bate". Sickos. We took in one of the
kittens...named it G.B. (Gater Bate). She later became known as Cocoa
Cocoa. I do not know how people can be so cruel. If you don't want
babies then get your damn cat or dog fixed so that's not a problem!
Connect the dots people....it's not a difficult concept to grasp.

O.K., off my soapbox now.

Jess

cathy carpenter wrote:
Oh, that I could get one in my neck of the woods! I'd have to keep
Jason the Cat inside, but it would be worth it.
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/

http://www.hort.net/funds/