Re: Chinese ginger - Yo Kitty!

In a message dated 08/09/2004 8:41:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
genebush@otherside.com writes:
bad rap for I am hearing "if it grows that fast I do not want it
in my garden"

I have never been abe to understand people who don't like plants that grow
vigorously.  One of my club members has a splendid formal garden but
will not allow anything that spreads or reseeds by itself.  She must be able
control the plant completely.  Unfortunately, she is a bit that way about
other
matters as well, including people.  Other people seem to think anything
that spreads will be like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors. I guess my
garden is a mess (not guess, know) but I enjoy things that appear to like
to grow for me.
Auralie