Re: OT: testing new email program

James R. Fisher wrote:

Theresa wrote:

Hi all-
This is a test of a new email program I just loaded (Thunderbird). I had switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla about a month ago and just LOVE the Mozilla. So now I've downloaded the sister program for email and we'll see what I think. No more need for so much Microsoft (and the inherent viruses and patches) I hope!

Theresa

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ And the obvious next step is to ditch Micro$oft entirely and get a Mac... :-) . -jrf

Except that this is a laptop and I have to be able to dock it at work to use their systems- all Windows based. So, no Mac. I think I'd opt of Linux if I could choose any other one anyway.
So far, the email program (Thunderbird) seems pretty good. Much more intuitive and more flexible. The thing I like so much about Mozilla is that is blocks ALL pop up windows. Yeah! And the price is definitely right- free to download!

Theresa