Re: OT: testing new email program

Theresa,
Are you able to turn off the pop up feature?
I had a pop up blocker when I had earthlink and kept the feature turned on
most of the time.  However, occasionally I'd have to turn it off to use a
website.  for example:  If you go to thompson morgan seeds and click on any
particular item, full details appear in a pop up window.  It won't work if
pop ups are blocked.

Kitty