Re: Chinese ginger - Yo Gene!

In a message dated 08/09/2004 5:14:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Well, anything that can hold its own against LOV has to be pretty durable.
I have LOV from the previous owners. Every year the pips start their
vigorous move, covering the pathway at the corner of my house near the
compost bin.  Constant walking on it kills off the new growth so it pretty
much stays where it is.

Now this is one plant that I do find hard to control. It was here when we
moved here, and will probably be here when the world ends.  It comes up
right through the asphalt  driveway.  But they are lovely in the spring and
I love the scent.  That and pachysandra are the two plants I spend a lot
of time pulling out.