Re: OT: testing new email program

Right on!
On Monday, August 9, 2004, at 06:31 PM, James R. Fisher wrote:

Theresa wrote:
Hi all-
This is a test of a new email program I just loaded (Thunderbird). I had switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla about a month ago and just LOVE the Mozilla. So now I've downloaded the sister program for email and we'll see what I think. No more need for so much Microsoft (and the inherent viruses and patches) I hope!
And the obvious next step is to ditch Micro$oft entirely and
get a Mac... :-) .
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W