Re: grits

In a message dated 08/09/2004 5:50:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathyc@rnet.com writes:
Cook grits in salted water until thick. Add remaining ingredients and
bake in a casserole dish 45 minutes at 350 - 400 F.
  Thanks, Cathy.  Sounds good, and similar to what I frequently do.  All
three of
my DILs had to learn to cook grits, but not they love it.