Re: Waiting for Charlie

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Charlie's supposed to come calling Friday. Actually, he now figures
> be a direct hit on Ft. Myers, which is about 40 or 50 miles south
of
> the plantation.
----------

Well, Jim, according to the map on the TV weather tonight, I hope
you've laid in some H2O and a few batteries or oil lamps along with
that hooch....yikes!  Hope the plantation and all on it make it
through.  Looks like my area is gonna get the tail end of the
tropical depression now in your state as well as Charlie but in the
form of rain, not hurricane...anybody near the east coast is gonna
get water from the sky.....just hope the winds aren't too bad where
you are!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade