Re: Rat

What a story, Auralie...esp. the dream about the mouse crying for
help - certainly one of the mysteries of life.

Since I had all those cats, I kept the cage with my babies in our
bathroom - which was not really finished at the time; no baseboard,
so a mouse could easily have gotten into the walls.  Well, one day,
while I was cleaning the cage, one of the babies got loose.  I chased
that little sucker around that bathroom until we were both dizzy when
suddenly it disappeared - fwoosh!  I searched and searched but was
sure it had gotten into the wall and would come out somewhere in the
rest of the house and get caught.  I was pretty upset, I can tell

Much later, my DH went for his bath and guess what he found in the
tub?  Seems that there was towel draped over the side of the tub and
that mouse whooshed under it and climbed into the tub and because of
the slippery sides, couldn't get back out.  I was able to recapture
it and calm down:-)

Since you're fond of rodentos, do you know about House Mouse Designs?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :