Re: Waiting for Charlie

Good luck, Jim & Andrea.  I hope you all stay safe and don't incur much
damage from the storm.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

 "When we send our young men and women into harm's way, we have a solemn
obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're
going,
and to never b ever b go to war without enough troops to win the war,
secure
the peace and earn the respect of the world."
Barack Obama