From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:25:13 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Jatropha integerrima

This is a wonderful plant that I've just figured out how to propagate.
have <br>two I'm raising as single-stem patio trees, one that is planted
in my <br>front hedge [red flowers among the purple Mexican petunias and
yellow <br>shrub allamanda], and--the most glorious of all--one that is
know how far north they will survive or whether they can become
try a rooted cutting in your neighborhood, let <br>me know. I plan to
start a bunch more cuttings next weekend and will <br>accommodate all I

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com