From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:30:33 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Ia St Fair

Melody & Mardi, if you are on the air, I hope our plan to meet on Sat is
yesterday <br>afternoon &amp; will go out again this afternoon to set
our finally additives to the <br>garden (containers, birdbath, perhaps a
chair). Our garden is not our best. We <br>have mildew on the Plumbago,
bugs eating, Salvia Black &amp; Blue, Crossandra, <br>Dahlias and
Streptocarpella just not performing. Guess the cool, damp weather may

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com