Re: Waiting for Charlie

Been through it a few times, too, Jesse. Once here, once Apalachacola, once in NOLa.

On Thursday, August 12, 2004, at 05:15 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Ya'll better get ready for this....sounds awful. Went through that when I lived in New Orleans. Yuck.

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
Yeah, Marge. Looks like you might get a share of it, too. In fact, may
go as far north as Maine, New Brunswick, and PEI. Now wouldn't that be
a pretty--raining sharks and alligators on Anne of Green Gables?

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov