Re: Waiting for Charlie

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Yeah, Marge. Looks like you might get a share of it, too. In fact,
> go as far north as Maine, New Brunswick, and PEI. Now wouldn't that
> a pretty--raining sharks and alligators on Anne of Green Gables?

I'm not half as worried about what we'll get as I am about you.  Saw
on TV weather tonight they are evacuating Florida - expect 15' surge
in Tampa Bay.  Oh, Lordy, Jim...get out of there while you can!  If
you want to make a long trip, I've got a spare room!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :