Re: Rat

LOL, Bonnie!  Think yours is even better.  Love the itsy bitsy
sneeze.  So what did dust ball do when he realized he'd been found?
Could you catch him easily?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
> Great story!  When the kids were small, we had a gerbil named "fuzz
ball"
> because he looked like a little dust mop.  Those things are escape
artists
> and sure enough, he got loose.  We looked everywhere and no Fuzz
Ball.  Then
> when the house got very quiet, we heard an itsy bitsy sneeze.  Then
another
> and another.  We followed those sneezes and sure enough, found Fuzz
Ball