Re: storms

Jim!  What a relief to see your post.  Delighted you're on that
"mountain" so at least you're safe from the surges.....do so hope you
survive the winds.  Check in when you can, OK?  Currently no rain
here; even a bit of weak sun, but it's coming.  If you're expecting
it tonight, guess it won't get here until later tomorrow...Andrea and
those between Jim and me, take care and check in, too, so's we know
you're OK?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade