Re: gainful employment/burnout

In a message dated 8/13/2004 9:33:05 PM Central Standard Time,
judybrowning@lewiston.com writes:

I just  want to get my work done in a reasonable amount of time and be able
to  document during my shift, rather than when it's time to go  home.

My daughter could surely empathize with you, Judy.  She's an LPN at a
nursing home, where she's currently working about 60 hours per week, and she  gets
called every time she has a day off.  Seems there is always somebody  who
doesn't show up for work.  I frankly don't know how she manages with  three
children, but she does.
zone 7
West TN