Re: Update...if you're interested

Bonnie, heard this AM [Weather Channel] that there was lots of damage between landfall at Punta Gorda and Orlando. As we know, God doesn't like mobile home parks and Charley apparently took out a bunch of them in Hardee County. He also toppled a water tower onto a power station, wiped out a small airport, flattened a nursing home, and ripped a wing off a hospital. And that's probably just the more sensational bit of destruction. Now he's on his way to visit Andrea.