Re: Update...if you're interested

Hi, Libby. No damage to anything that I can see. We've taken all of the pots out of the bushes and hanging baskets out of the garage but we still have some small pots in the house [it's raining again, those will probably sit tight until tomorrow morning]. It seems that the main thing the storm gave us was a coating of pine needles. We've got pine straw mulch on top of everything. Think I'm going to get a big pot--30 gallon, say--and try to collect a bunch to rot down into really acid potting medium for plants that like it that way.