Re: Cathy Carpenter's Garden Tour is UP

2.5 acres, but probably .25 of that is the farm pond. The property is quite hilly, in fact the only part that approximates flat is the small front yard. (DH has to use both a mini tractor with a roll bar and a riding mower to mow.) I live southeast of Quincy, IL, a Mississippi River town in west central IL, in what was Oak-Hickory forest before arrival of Europeans.
Cathy
On Saturday, August 14, 2004, at 08:45 PM, David Franzman wrote:

Cathy, nice garden. How much property do you have? Also, I know I should
know this but where do you live?

DF
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 8:45 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Cathy Carpenter's Garden Tour is UP

Hi Gang,

Just got Cathy Carpenter's garden up on the list tour...you will find
it here:

http://mtalt.hort.net/ahs-tour/carpenter/carpenter.html

Enjoy!!

PS if anybody is running Netscape, please let me know if the links at
the top and bottom of the pages don't work - they work fine on Opera
and my very old IE, but not on my Netscape; dunno if it's just my old
version or every version...well, if on ANY browser something doesn't
work, please let me know...thanks!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade