From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 5:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] seedling mulch NOW grits

I had calves/beef liver once a week my whole childhood. I love it! In
fact, when I was in the Army, it was the only item on the mess hall
menu that could induce me to change out of my scrubs into uniform to go
to lunch. Never cook it at home, because I'd be the only person to eat
it!
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/