Re: Need some advice...

In a message dated 8/16/2004 12:00:02 AM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

I know  that his presence probably means I have some underground problem (is
it  grubs they go after?)

Yes, they eat grubs, but I have no idea how to get rid of them.  The  cats do
that for me.  Last year I seemed to have them all over the place,  but I've
only seen one or two tunnels this year.  Maybe that's because of  all the
competition from the skunks and armadillos. I have twisted my  ankles several times
when I've stepped in an armadillo hole.  I'd probably  have to move far north
to get away from them. <LOL>

zem
zone 7
West TN