From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:06 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need some advice...

In a message dated 8/16/2004 12:00:02 AM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

I know  that his presence probably means I have some underground problem (is
it  grubs they go after?)

Yes, they eat grubs, but I have no idea how to get rid of them.  The  cats
that for me.  Last year I seemed to have them all over the place,  but I've
only seen one or two tunnels this year.  Maybe that's because of  all the
competition from the skunks and armadillos. I have twisted my  ankles
several times
when I've stepped in an armadillo hole.  I'd probably  have to move far
to get away from them. <LOL>
zone 7
West TN