Re: Need some advice...

In a message dated 8/16/2004 7:41:49 AM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

I find  small dead birds from her cat all the time

Mine are not too hard on the birds.  They last one killed was a few  years
ago when one of the cats had kittens and brought it to them.  They  seem to
prefer four-legged, furry things; however, they have never eaten a mole  (just
squirrels) so they probably just play with them until they die.   You could ask
your county extension agent about the best mole extermination  methods in your
area.  I don't blame you about not wanting your mom to get  injured in your
yard; that would be awful.
zone 7
West TN