Re: Weeds, grass, and the like

Agree, Jesse, that weed eater is a gem. I think the real reason it is so much better than previous generation electrical garden stuff is the advance in battery technology that has [finally] begun to occur. The battery is both long lasting and powerful enough to crank out high RPM over an extended period of time. This was not possible 10 years ago.