I'm back and catch up time....

Well I browsed the archives trying to catch up on the news while

Thankfully no one here has been touched by Charlies path in a total
devastation or loss of life.... unfortunately not everyone was so lucky.
Being in the mountains left me uninformed of what was happening other
than a tiny bit of news.... Chris, is your garden able to recover from
this?.. anyone heard from Andrea or did I just miss that post? Jim--
what do you ever mean you were not leaving during the storm?!? Geesh-
thought you were old enough to know better by now!

Cathy your garden pictures are wonderful! Can we see the shade garden
now? LOL! I think we should all meet over at Cathy's place-- looks like
a wonderful garden place to hang out for a few hours....

Glad to hear the Iowa contingency finally got together! Whoo Hoo!....
while in my travels, I did get meet Betsy from Colorado while there.
Wonderful Gal! (but you all knew that already)... too bad she had to
work but maybe we will get more time together when she is passing thru
here in the fall.

I knew I should have taken notes while reading the posts, there was
something else I wanted to comment on..... it will come to me :)