From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Richard T. Apking
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 3:01 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need some advice...

I know it sounds cruel, but the only sure way to rid yourseld of moles is to
rent or buy or borrow a mole trap.  Be warned, the mole seldom survives
being trapped.  You already know where the "main runs" of the mole are, so
trapping them shouldn't be too difficult.
There are mole "repellents" that are mainly castor oil,but this is usually a
temporary fix.