Re: Weeds, grass, and the like

Now, Jesse, that does sound interesting, esp. the part about it not
being too heavy and the cord feeding automatically - that thread went
south with the rest of the mail in my inbox...which model B&D
weedeater is it?

I've been thinking one would be really nice; we have one - a massive
old gas item that has been gathering dust in the basement for at
least 15 years; I can hardly lift the durn thing, let alone hold it
for an extended period to use it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis