Re: Ia St Fair

Thanks for the pictures, Melody.

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 01:52 AM, Melody wrote:

I must say Ceres and Mardi are two of the most gracious women you'd ever
like to meet...it was so much fun meeting them both! Here is the link to
the few pictures I took...I was so busy looking at everything that I
plain forgot to use the camera most of the time.

http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm

And the biggest boar was huge!! Holy Macaroni weighed in at 1187
pounds!! That's alot of bacon! Not really...these are incredibly
valuable animals not ever destined for the slaughterhouse.

I wish all of you could experience the Iowa State Fair...it is so totally awesome!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein