Well, I'm planting my fall pumpkin seeds (hope it isn't too late). And
somehow...one of the seeds from a "Baby Boo" pumpkin ended up in the
compost and now...it is growing all over my side yard. I'm telling
you...I have Baby Boo Pumpkins out the wazoooo. Anybody want some?
They'll ROT before Halloween I'm afraid. The vine looks like "The Little
Shop of Horrors"....it has climbed over my pea trellis, my tree, the
ground, the fence. I've whacked it off, and it just keep coming back.
So.... I let it. Anything that wants to live that badly, deserves to

Jesse R. Bell
"Xena for President"