Did I ever tell you about the time my MOTHER got mad at an armadillo and
tried to shoot it with my dad's handgun? It was in the middle of the
night. She held the gun too close to her face and when the gun kicked,
she got a black eye. The armadillo...is still at large. I just looked at
her and said, "mother, some people should not play with guns...tsk."
Surprised the neighbors didn't call the police on her.

Jesse R. Bell
"Xena for President"