Re: NOW Monarch Larvae

Zem wrote: " except for those orange aphids that get on the Asclepias
every year. They don't appear to damage the plants, and they don't stay

You too? I get them every year....just covered with those orange aphids.
I don't bother them (and wondered if I should because they may spread to
my other plants) but so far I haven't seen them on anything else but the
Asclepias. Wonder why that is?

Jesse R. Bell
"Xena for President"