RE: moles

Oh...good (on not using poison). I do have a friend who had a similar
problem and she had a certain area that she walked on, a pathway...and
until the moles left she just took some old wall paneling (thin wood of
some sort) and put it over the path so she didn't sink into the holes
they left. But I don't know if your mother would wander off of that.

Jesse R. Bell
"Xena for President"