From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 9:54 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] pics

The numbers on these are not what you'd get from a digital camera.  The
photos were created as high quality jpegs and then compressed to a new
file using the extension .pic and assigned numbers that are, for the
most part in sequential order.  And there is no way I could have taken
any of these photos myself.

There are almost 2600 photos in the collection; a total of 414 MB.
You're probably right that I copied a collection to my hard drive and
chose my scanner's location as a safe place to put it, but I'm just
trying to figure out why and where the heck I got it and what can I do
with it now, 2 yrs later?

Oh well, I only brought it up in the hope that one of you might
recognize what I have because you also had it.  Apparently I'm out of
luck.

Kitty